In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Protection of Personal Data, the user accepts that personal data provided at the time of your booking will be incorporated into a file owned by PROMOTIONS CONDOR SA, hereinafter the Company, established in C / Zacatin, 25 18001 Granada, for the management of the reserve system, the processing of your application, control and management of the relationship with Web users that handle reservations and to carry out statistical studies of registered anywhere above to design improvements in the services users. All form fields marked as mandatory must necessarily be completed for proper processing of their applications. The personal information you provide will only be disclosed to third parties in compliance with legal obligations or with your consent. The user expressly agrees that the bank details provided will be used to address the possible penalties before cancellations or no-show set in the fare conditions. The processing of their reserves necessarily involves treating aforesaid, so you will not be able to carry out the process in case of opposition to itself. You may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition as more indicated below.
ACCURACY OF DATA
DATA PROCESSING IN NAVIGATION
a) The domain name provider (ISP) and / or IP address used to access the network. For example, a provider user xxx only be identified with the xxx.es domain and / or IP address. This allows us to compile statistics about the countries and servers that most frequently visit our website.
b) The date and time you access our site. This allows us to check times, more traffic, and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation at peak times.c) The Internet address from which the link that leads to our website. With this data, we can know the effectiveness of different banners and links pointing to our server, to promote those that offer better results.
d) The number of daily visitors to each section. This allows us to identify the areas most successful and expand and improve its content, so that users get a more satisfactory result.
a) The date and time of the last time you visited our site.
b) The design of content that the user chose during your visit to our website.
c) Security elements involved in controlling access to restricted areas.
While the information obtained is, in principle, totally anonymous, pursuant to Report 327/2003 of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, they inform users that data before related will be included in a file of personal data Company for the purposes detailed above, the user may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition as indicated below.
We also use the tool Google Adwords remarketing. This tool allows you to post in the Google Content Network (more details on the content network of Google here:. Adwords ads based on previous visits to our Web User To do this, some of our web pages include a code called ” remarketing tag. “They allow read and set cookies on your browser in order to determine the specific type of ad that will be shown to the user, based on about your visit to our web items, such as the Navigation chosen circuit, visited specific pages or actions therein have been made. remarketing lists thus created are saved in a database of Google servers, where all stored cookie ID associated with each list or interest category information obtained will allow the identification of a particular browser, Google can not identify specific users so (more about Remarketing tool in the link below. Adwords
For the company, this information may only be associated with a specific user if that user is identified on the web, for example this a booking process is completed. In this case the data thus obtained will be communicated to the company for marketing purposes and segmentation of web users to design marketing campaigns according to the interest shown during navigation, incorporating the data into a file of that entity for the purposes outlined. To object to the processing and communication mentioned above, the user can disable cookies, as outlined below:
FILE FOR ADVERTISING PURPOSES
The rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition may be exercised by letter accompanied by a copy of your ID to the Head of the file that corresponds to the address indicated below:
– Paraty Hoteles SL Avenida Manuel Fraga Iribarne 15, portal 4, 1ª planta, 29620 Torremolinos (Malaga)
– PROMOTIONS CONDOR SA, domiciled at C / Zacatin, 25 18001 Granada.
– Paraty Hoteles SL C/Jaen 9, edif Galia 212 of 11, CP 29004 (Malaga)
– PROMOCIONES CÓNDOR S.A con domicilio en C/ Zacatin, 25 18001 Granada.
RESPONSIBILITY OF HOTEL
Access to the site is not in any case the existence of a commercial relationship between the user and the company. The site only provides information about the hotel rooms vacant at the time of requesting such information, so if you make the online reservation is contracting directly with the hotel and not the portal. The printed version of the booking made serves locator when you go to the hotel.
Booking hotel nights in this website implies acceptance and acceptance by the customer of each and every one of the conditions set forth herein.
By accepting these terms, you represent and agree:
1) Be an adult and have full capacity to make the reservation, stating that you understand and comprehend all the conditions found on the website.
2) That the data supplied when making the online reservation are true, complete and concise.
3) only includes those web pages contained in the site map.
4) The access to this website is the user
5) That once the booking will proceed to file the electronic document has been finalized, you can access it at any time.
6) That confirms the reservation made, ie the dates indicated, the number of rooms, people and hotel of choice.
7) The terms and price of the reservation, are expressly determined by the fare conditions expressly included in the page that you make the reservation.
8) Regarding the relationship with the portal, it gives you the ability to book hotel rooms at selected through their website, but does not offer any hotel service at your own risk.
9) That the card details are collected in order to guarantee the reservation. The payment of the same shall be paid on the chosen and only in the case of cancellations or (no shows) Hotel, proceed to the cancellation of the reservation and will be charged by the conditions laid down in the tariff.
10) Tenders shall be valid for as long as they are accessible to service recipients.
Prices quoted are retail prices including VAT.
Price includes: Price per night depending on the type of room and rate selected, except for hotels specifically stated to include other services.
Price does not include: Any service not specified in addition to extras such as airport transfers, tips, telephone calls, laundry, mini bar, parking, etc …
Arrival (check-in) and departure (check-out) as a general rule and unless expressly agreed otherwise with the hotel, the rooms may be used after 14 pm on day of arrival and must be vacated at 12 noon on departure day.
PASSPORTS AND VISAS
The hotel cannot be held responsible for any accident, theft, damage, etc… to persons, belongings or vehicles.